- Engine: 6.2L V-8
- Power: 583 @ 6,800 rpm
- Transmission: 7-spd auto-shift man w/OD
- 0-60: 3.9 seconds
- MPG: 13 City / 19 HWY
- Cargo: 6.2 cu.ft.
- Drivetrain: rear-wheel
- Seating: 2 passengers
- MSRP: $185,535 - $191,580
The 2014 SLS AMG is a supercar which incorporates great upgrades in itsinterior and magnificent dose of power. It’s design-forward, V-8-barking, sleek, fast and looks sharp. It has an aggressive V-8 engine with a 6.2-liter capacity producing 583 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque.
The new Black Series SLS AMG has a V-8 engine with 6.2-liter capacity producing an outstanding power of 622 horsepower and 468 pound-feet of torque.
Have a look at our 2014 SLS-Class Mercedes-Benz pictures to have a better visual representation of what the vehicle is all about.
Should You Buy The 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG?°
- Race car performance ideal for the street
- Improved engine and chassis offering driver dynamics
- Boy racer styling lacks justice to its athletic abilities
- Price tag for the electric model is very high